Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New schedule

I still plan on being done by next tuesday fully. I have the entire weekend free to work and the only possibility of being held up would be if the grass does not grow by then. (which theoretically shouldn't happen for it is rated to fill spots in a lawn within a week and i planted the burlap sacks with seeds in them Monday night.) I just need to get a uv bulb and a soft light filter for the time i'm not there to stimulate more growth.

By next Thursday i still plan on having the sand painting portion done. I was held up by setting up another set and trouble with camera setups but it's all figured so now it's all go. I'm also going to redo the initial sand entrance with dirtier sand and possible spiral tracings in the sand if it looks natural enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment