Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gettin done

I'm still pushin towards my goal of being done by tuesday. I know it's crazy but also setting a high goal will keep me motivated to push farther. I have the sand painting started and through a slight detour of redoing the opening of the sand from the earth have come to a fully realized image of what is to be done. The work will be much faster to be done from here on out. Perhaps drawing concentric circles in the sand repeatedly for more 20 frames put me into a meditative state for creativity as the buddhist monks who rake flowing lines in the sand of their gardens. So!

Sand painting definitely done this weekend.
and so will the
Transition from painting to reversed apple footage using twigs i gathered yesterday and broke apart into correct shapes.

I'm goin for it

No comments:

Post a Comment